Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 23 February 2016

PLACES I WANT TO VISIT!

                                             

Last year I was lucky enough to be able to travel to the Maldives and Amsterdam. Now in the new year I really want to go away again and I have been looking into city breaks more. There are so many places I want to explore. I don't mind the long flights but with us having a house and our dog at the moment I only want to do a long weekend away. 

These four places keep popping into mind..

Poland
When asking peoples recommendations Poland always comes up. I would love to go to Poland for a weekend away as it looks so cute and I have heard that is isn't too expensive either. I know Poland isn't a long flight and it would be a dream to go over for the Christmas markets!

Disney Land - Paris
I am a big Disney fan and for a while now I have been asking Shane if we can go Disney Land. I know I went when I was younger but I cant really remember what it was like and I would like to see more of  Paris. I would love to go to Disney Florida but I want to do Disney Land first.

Iceland -Reykjavik
Currently I have been looking a booking to going Iceland more as I have recently seen so many pictures and posts about it. Its somewhere I have wanted to go for a while. I would love to stay in a cosy little lodge and go to the Blue Lagoon as it looks so beautiful.

Lake Como - Italy
Italy is somewhere I would love to go as my Mum and Step Dad went last year for honeymoon and the pictures looked amazing. Lake Como looks so peaceful and inviting its one of the top places I would happily stay in Italy.

Have you been to any of these places?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I dream visit a Disneyland too!;) Great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a tag over on my blog, id love to see you do it xx

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just written a wanderlust wishlist so it's great to see other people's! I went to Poland for the Christmas markets this Christmas just gone (we went to Krakow) and it was amazing, we barely spent £200 between two of us over three days and we had such a lovely time.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Disney Land Paris which was magical :) but Iceland is on my current bucket list i think it looks so amazing and I definitely want to visit the Blue Lagoon xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig