Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 18 May 2015

Primark Swimwear Haul



So today I went to Primark to get last minute buys for holiday and I went a little crazy in the swimwear section.. I do love Primark and I think you can always get a good buy there. I always end up with a full basket but I didn't need any more bikinis for holiday! As soon as I saw the swimwear section I was instantly drawn towards it and Primark had so many lovely bikinis and cover ups it was hard not to pick anymore up! The prices are really reasonable and I feel like the quality of the swimwear is good. 

White hold up bikini set - £6.00
Light green floral bikini set - £6.00
 Dark Floral boost bikini set - £12.00
Stripey Bikini set - £6.00  

My favorite set is the top right, light green, floral bikini as it reminds me of a Topshop print. I think they will all looks lovely on holiday and I cant wait to wear them. I also picked up a couple of other things which I will post about later. I am off for my holiday jabs soon and shopping this morning has definitely kept my mind occupied. Hope you enjoyed this post, 

Which one is your favorite? 
What do you think of the quality of Primark swimwear? 

xxx




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What lovely bikinis! The top right one is my favourite too! So lovely and tropical for summer! Enjoy wearing them! x

    www.lucindafreya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Lucinda, glad you enjoyed my post x

      Delete
  2. Lovely bikinis! I had no idea Primark had so many different prints available! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have eyed up the green bikini myself actually looks nice. I have to buy different sizes though for top and bottoms so need to buy separates. Nice little haul there x

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig