Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Jo Malone - Lime, Basil & Mandarin Travel Candle Review




Is Jo Malone Overrated? 


Jo Malone - Lime, Basil & Mandarin Scented Travel Candle 


Jo Malone have a wide range of fabulously, refreshing candles and various beautiful gifts.
The candle itself looks lovely and the overall packaging is very modern and classy. The candle came gift boxed in a Jo Malone bag, which also smelt lovely. The scent of the candle is very fresh and you can definitely smell the peppery basil and the sweet lime. This Jo Malone Travel size candle is £22.00. The candle is only small and I personally do think that the prices are expensive but acceptable for a special gift or a pick me up treat. You are paying more for a stronger, richer scent. 

I personally would not pay anymore for a candle unless it was a present. The candle scent is also available in a 100ml Cologne costing £82.00. I know Jo Malone have a lot of fans and I am one.. just not the prices! I would go into a Jo Malone store to check out all the smells and gifts but probably wouldn't come out with much, haha.. hope you enjoyed my mini review I would love know your opinions. 

What do you think of Jo Malone? 
Do you feel like it is overrated and over priced? 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig