Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Friday 21 November 2014

W7 Makeup Review

W7 Cosmetics is a brand I have seen many of times in stores or either on the internet. But hasn't been a brand I have tried before apart from a couple of lip balms. I was lucky enough to be sent a lovely box of goodies from Olivia to review. 

Candy Blush
Angel Dust
£4.95

Candy Blush is a very subtle pink blusher, its a pretty baby pastel tone and is very light and natural. I would use this as a day to day blush but I personally prefer to use bronzers. It opens up into a good compact size with a mirror on the top, good for on the go use. It is the same size as a small compact mirror and the price is good. I would take this product to work to use but I don't think I would use this product on a night out.

Lip Paint Queen Of Hearts
Lip Paint 
£4.95

Lip Paint is a strong pink lip stain. I do love pink but I found this colour is too bright for me. I found that it dried my lips out BUT because its a lip stain it lasted well. I think price is reasonable as the product does lasts.

Chunky Eyes
Coffee 
£4.95 

Chunky eyes is a thick eye shadow. I have 'Coffee'  but it is available in 3 other colours. This eyeshadow has a creamy consistency and is a metallic gold colour. I do like this products and I think you can use this colour through out the year. I have used it a couple of times but feel like it will last well. 

Souffle - Blackest Black Mascara 
£4.95

Souffle is a mascara that helps to 'whip up your lashes'. Its is a dark black thick mascara, it goes on well and helps to extend lashes but can clump slightly if over applied. It does last well and comes off quickly. For the price it is a good mascara but unfortunately it isn't one I will use everyday. 

Angled Foundation Brush
£4.95

The W7 Angled Foundation is a lovely brush! It feels so soft and helps to apply foundation evenly. I do like this brush and I think the bamboo handle makes it strong and nice to use, overall I think its a good quality brush and I feel like it will last well. 

Overall I think the W7 products are lovely, I am really grateful to have reviewed them and at the moment I have my eye on the new W7 palettes which have been really popular. 

Thank you very much to Olivia for sending me the products.

Have you tried W7 before?




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. There is a beauty outlet near my Aunt's house which stocks loads of different beauty brands at cheaper prices and they had some W7 palettes which seemed quite similar to the Naked eyeshadows! I bought the purple one and it's really good value for money considering how much cheaper it is than Urban Decay and how similar the colours actually are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw the purple one in Peacocks the other day, I wasn't too sure about getting it, did you like it? I might have to go back and get one x

      Delete
  2. I love w7 most of there make up is a dupe of urban decay but for a lower price. Great review must invest in there brushes! xx
    http://tattoochic89.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , I need to try one of the palettes!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I always see W7 makeup on market stalls. Sometimes I by-pass it because it is so cheap. Defiantly looking into some things now! Great post. xx


    Leah | http://tinyurl.com/BlushinglyBlonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out and let me know how you get on!

      Thanks Leah xx

      Delete
  4. I really love the blusher. It looks like a high end one, but it isn't. Like like like!

    Love; www.blogboutique.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youll have to check out the website as they have a couple of different shades on there! xx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried w7 before but after reading your post I definitely will have to at some point! Lovely post :) xx
    www.beckyblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig