Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Top 5 | November Lipsticks









Mua Lipstick Shade 2 - Fave Mua
Mua Lipstick Shade 1 Fave Mua
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet 47 "L'amoureuse' 
Mac Lipstick 'Flamin Go' Fave Mac
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet 42 'L'eclante'

This blog has been really difficult as there is too many different lipsticks. Today I have focused on 5 lipsticks which I have been using recently. I have a few high branded lipsticks but I seem to generally have more drugstore branded lipsticks..

Mua lipsticks are my all time favorites! Through out my blogs you will realize that I talk about Mua products alot.. I just feel that the price is unbelievable and the quality amazes me, most of Mua products are such reasonable prices, all lipsticks are £1. I practically own all the Mua products and use the Lipsticks and Mascara daily. At the moment I am loving Shades 1 and 2 in the Mua Lipsticks range and these two lipsticks I have been using regularly this Autumn/ Winter, I love these two rich tones and I already spoke about Lipstick 1 in my October Favorites.

Mac lipstick 'Flamin Go' is quite a neutral light colour, perfect all year round. I do like this product but I sometimes find that the texture can be slightly thick sometimes.. now this might just mean that it doesn't suit my lip texture compared to other lipsticks and compare to other people.

You can never go wrong with Chanel lipsticks and again I have picked two lipsticks by the same brand. Both these colors are completely different, Chanel 'L,amoureuse' is a beautiful plum and Chanel 'L'eclante' is a perky pink. I find that Chanel lipsticks are very hydrating and long lasting and do last a good duration of time, I find the Chanel products have to use as I love the packaging and I love the Chanel print in the lipstick!

Which lip products do you prefer?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig